Learn how to group and organize all subcontractor work in the GC Portal.
Table of Contents
- Add a New Group
- Add a Field Work Ticket to an Existing Group
- Remove a Field Work Ticket from a Group
Add a new group
- Navigate to the T&M Tracking dashboard view and then click on Add Group.
- Select the Project, enter the Group Reference, the Subcontractor(s) that should have access to select this group, and a Group Description.
- Click Save to add this new group.
- After the group has been added, a form will open to add Field Work tickets to this new group.
- After selecting the Field Work tickets to include in the group, scroll down to click Attach.
- The selected Field Work tickets will show in a list and click Save to confirm.
Field Work ticket can be removed from this list by clicking on the garbage can to remove it as needed.
Add a Field Work Ticket to an Existing Group
- To add a new Field Work Ticket to an existing group, it can be selected by clicking on the "..." Actions and selecting Attach to Group.
- The group form will open where you can select the existing group and select the ticket(s) to add.
- After selecting the tickets to include in the group, scroll down to click Attach.
- The selected tickets will show in a list. Click Save to confirm.
Remove a Field Work Ticket From a Group
- Click on the "..." Actions and select Delete from Group to remove the Field Work ticket from the group.