Add new or upload a list of your owners.
Table of Contents
Add a New Owner
A single owner can be added at any time.
- Navigate to Owners
- Click on the Add New Owner button
- Add the owner information and click Save
Import your Owners
- Click on the "..." and the Download Template option.
- A CSV file will be downloaded that you can open in MS Excel.
- Add your owners to this file.
- The fields are as follows: ( R = Required, O is optional )
- Number (R) - The owner number ( if you don't have one, consider using the first four letters or some abbreviation of their name up to 10 characters ) This should be unique.
- Name (R) - The owner name.
- Address 1 (O) - The address line 1 for the owner
- Address 2 (O) - The address line 2 for the owner
- City (O)
- State (O)
- Zip (O)
- Contact Name (R) - This is the main owner contact and will be the default when a new project is created for this project. It can be overridden at the project level.
- Contact Email Address (R) - This is the main owner contact email address and will be the default when a new project is created for this project. It can be overridden at the project level.
- Contact Phone (R) - This is the main owner contact phone and will be the default when a new project is created for this project. It can be overridden at the project level.
If at any time you need help, we are happy to take your own list that you may have exported from your ERP and create a PeerAssist compatible owner list for you to upload. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your list and we will take it from there.
- Save the owner import file as a CSV.
- Click on the "..." and select Import
- Browse to the owner CSV file you just saved, select it, and click Upload CSV
- There will be a green message that pops up if your owner list passes validation and it will be uploaded into the system.
If you receive a red validation issue, it is typically because there is a missing mandatory field in the file. If you need help please reach out to email@example.com and send a copy of your spreadsheet. We will be happy to review and let you know what to do.
Edit your Owner List
- Click on the Action "..." on the owner line and select Edit Owner for the owner you wish to edit.
- Edit the information and click Save
- If you wish to make the owner inactive, mark them as inactive and then click Save. This will result in the owner no longer being available to select on new projects.
Your owners are set up!
Well done - your owners have been set up you can now setup your subcontractors!