Learn how to use the PeerAssist Mobile Application, confirm your account, and be ready to start tracking Field Work tickets.
Table of Contents
Login to the PeerAssist Mobile Application
The PeerAssist Mobile application is available on iOS and Android for phone and tablet.
- Go to the App Store or Play Store and search for PeerAssist to download and install the application.
- After the application has installed, login using the user name ( your email address ) and password that you received your user registration email.
If you did not receive a user registration email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help.
Confirm Your Account
- Upon initial login, you will be prompted to confirm your user account and fill in your information on the Manage Account form.
- Tap on the Signature Pad to sign your name.
- Tap on Save to confirm changes to your account.
Change Your Password
- To change your password enter your new password and confirm it again and tap on Change Password.
Now you are ready to start entering your extra work!
Go to Create a Field Work Ticket to get started.