Learn how to review your extra work and understand the contents and information stored for each ticket.
Table of Contents
- View Tickets
- Select T&M Management from the side menu.
- Navigate to the Field Work In Progress View (if it is not already set to it).
- Locate the tickets you wish to view by using the filters on the T&M Tracking dashboard to narrow your choices or scroll and page through the list to find your tickets.
- Click on the green step button to drill down into the details of the extra work. The ticket is organized into different sections.
- Information - This is where the information about the extra work is displayed and can be edited if needed.
- Project Information - This displays the project information that will be shown in the letters. There is an expander for this information to expand to view it.
- If anything looks incorrect go to Admin->Projects to edit the details and apply it to all your Tickets in Progress (you will be prompted to apply the changes after saving).
- Customer Information - This displays the customer information that will be shown on the letters. There is an expander for this information to expand to view it.
- If anything looks incorrect go to Admin->Customers to edit the details and apply it to all your Tickets in Progress (you will be prompted to apply the changes after saving) OR edit the information if the details only apply for this Ticket.
- PlanGrid Information - We offer integration to PlanGrid where you can connect your project to a PlanGrid project and link to the tasks within PlanGrid to display the pictures and information. If your Ticket is connected to PlanGrid you will see the information displayed here. To find out more on how to connect to PlanGrid, go to PlanGrid Integration.
- Pricing - All the labor and materials that were entered by your foreman and additional pricing items defined in your project template will show up here. The Pricing section only shows up after the ticket has been signed (so will not show in the Entry and Pending Signature steps).
The labor in the Pricing step is summarized by the Trade and Class.
- Sub totals - The Sub totals section will display to show all the totals for each category that has been defined on the project and then this structure will show in the pricing breakdown for the ticket in the letter. This section only shows up after the ticket has been signed (so will not show in the Entry and Pending Signature steps).
- Document/Picture(s) - All backup documentation will display here and new files can be attached at any time. There are 3 checkboxes associated with the documentation and these are you allow you to select what to include in the email to the GC for the Request for Change Order or Service Work Invoice.
- Attach to letter - Only applies for images and PDFs that can be pulled into the generated letter PDF.
- Attach to email - This will attach the picture to the change order request/invoice email. If the attachments exceed the size limit for the email, then a link to download a zip file of those attachments is included in the email that is sent.
- Share with GC - If you are connected to a GC that is using the PeerAssist GC Portal, then you can choose to share a subset of images to the GC of the work being performed.
Great job! Let's keep it up!
Now that you have an overview of the structure of the information, you can move onto Pricing your Tickets.