Learn how to set up and manage your account upon registration.
Table of Contents
- Initial User Sign Up
- Login to the Office PeerAssist Platform
- Confirm Your Account
- Change Your password
- Manage Your User Account
Initial User Sign Up
When your account is set up you will receive a registration email with your user name and password, along with some articles and links to sign up for training.
If you do not receive a login email, please check your spam/junk folder to make sure it did not show up there. If you need assistance, contact email@example.com and we can check your account details.
Login to the Office PeerAssist Platform
- Login to the Office PeerAssist Platform by going to http://www.mypeerassist.com
Confirm your Account
- The first time you log in you will be prompted to confirm your account.
- Enter your Name and Contact information.
- Select your preference for the Default View Type. This is the view that you will see of your dashboard when you login.
The options for this setting are:
- Authorizations - Authorizations are prior authorization requests for extra work.
- Field Work In Progress - All ticket type extra work that is in progress.
- Service Work - All service work tickets.
- Request for Price - All priced change/request for price types of work.
- Change Order Log - All requests for change orders, tracking only and no charge extra work are tracked here.
- My Own View - This is a custom view tab that allows you to define your own view of the extra work and save them as views. Then they can be selected at any time.
- eForms - All the forms that are in process and completed.
The Default View Type can be selected at any time and so once you are more familiar with the different dashboards, you can set it to your preference.
- Select the view for your Chart and information period - this is related to the Analytics page which shows summary type information per project and totals.
The Chart and information period can be selected at any time, so once you are more familiar with the analytics page, you can return and set it to your preference.
- Upload your User Signature. This is typically a scanned copy of your signature as a .jpg file.
The User Signature is used on the cover letters that are sent from the system such as the Request for Change Order letter. Upload an image of your signature if needed.
- Click Confirm to save your changes.
Manage your password
- Click on Change Password to update your password to one of your own choice.
- Enter your new password twice and then click Submit to save.
Manage your user account
You can manage and edit your user account details at any time by clicking on your account initials at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Refer to Confirm your Account for details of all the fields and what they mean.