Now that you have created your first T&M Ticket, learn how to get it signed in person on your mobile device.
Table of contents
Select Action type
- From the Signature Details page, tap on Action Type and tap Sign Ticket (this is usually the default action).
Select the Signature Type from the dropdown list.
Sign Ticket - Capture a signature in person. The signer will sign the mobile device.
Request Electronic Signature - Emails the ticket to the recipient with a link to sign remotely.
Authorize to Proceed - This only applies to a project that requires a field signature before proceeding to track labor and material.
Sign Daily Signature - This daily signature option captures an in-person signature acknowledging work completed for the current day. This will not close the ticket.
Request Daily Electronic Signature - This daily signature option captures an in-person signature acknowledging work completed for the current day. This will not close the ticket.
You may tap on Preview Ticket to see the information as it will show on the T&M ticket report.
- The preview of the ticket shows the Ticket Details, Labor and Material. Scroll down to view all the information and tap Close to go back to the signature page.
- To get an In-Person signature, tap in the Tap to Sign box and allow the Signer to sign your mobile device, then Save.
- Allow the signer to enter a Signature Note that will appear on the ticket.
- Enter the Signature Name and Signature Email OR select from the drop-down of GC contacts from the project by tapping on Choose a Name.
It is recommended you tap on Choose a Name first to select the GC contact from the list since this will auto-populate the Name and email details for you.
If the GC contacts do not show the name of the person you wish to sign the ticket, enter the Signature Name and Signature Email.
To continue, Tap Select Emails
- An email form will open to allow the foreman to select the contacts who should receive a copy of the electronic signature request. The contact that is greyed out is the contact that was selected on the previous screen. Tap on Confirm to continue.
- A prompt will appear to confirm your action. Tap on Yes to continue.
- You will see a confirmation that the ticket was updated and you will be returned to the View List page.
Save and Refresh
- Tap on Save and Refresh to update your Dashboard and send the T&M ticket to the Pricing step.
A signed T&M Ticket will drop off the dashboard but can always be viewed again from the T&M Library. Go to T&M Library for more information on how to access previously signed tickets.
Great job! You got your T&M ticket signed.
To learn how to send it for electronic signature, continue to Send Electronic Signature Request.