If you are using FMR without the PO Processing module, then this article will show you how to process Field Material Requests.
Table of Contents
- Review the Field Material Request
- Enter PO #s & Mark Request as Complete
- Send Field Material Request to a Vendor
Review the Field Material Request
- View and edit all requests for accuracy. See all completed sections as well as captured signatures.
- Click Edit to review material and equipment pricing, making adjustments as needed.
Enter PO #s & Mark Request as Complete
- You may mark the orders as In Progress or Completed to be able to manage your ordering schedules with vendors, including Purchase Order date numbers and delivery dates.
- You can complete a request by clicking Mark Complete. The status will change from Requested to Request Complete.
Send a Field Material Request to a Vendor
- Use our Email Vendor feature to send a field material request right to your vendors with or without pricing attached.
- Select your vendor, vendor emails, and desired message.
Next, learn how to Export your Field Material Requests.