You will need to add the GCs you work with at the company level in order to set up projects. Customers can be added individually or via .csv import.
Table of Contents
Add Customers Individually
- Navigate to Admin > Customers and click on the New button
- Add the customer information and click Save
The GC contact should be an Admin or office contact.
You will be able to enter more specific GC teams at the project level.
Import a List of Customers
To import a larger list of customers, the upload feature can be used.
- In Admin>Customer, click on the Download Template button
- Open the CSV download
- Populate the (R) Required fields at minimum
Name (R) - The customer's company name.
Contact Name (R) - This is the main customer contact and will be the default when a new project is created for this project. You will be able to add GC contacts for each project at the project level.
Contact Email Address (R) - This is the main customer contact email address and will be the default when a new project is created for this project. It can be overridden at the project level.
Contact Phone (R) - This is the main customer contact phone and will be the default when a new project is created for this project. It can be overridden at the project level.
- When finished, delete the Example and Instructions lines leaving only the heading and your customer data
- Save as a .csv file and Upload in Admin>Customers
If you need any assistance with uploading your customer list please contact Support.
Edit Your Customer List
- In Admin>Customers, click on Edit for the customer you wish to edit.
- Edit the information as needed
- Set their Status to Inactive if you want to remove them from the list during project setup
- Click Configure Customer Emails if you wish to set specific email preferences for your customer. Each email can be switched on/off for both the internal team and GC project team.
Email Preferences can be configured at the company level for ALL customers, but if a specific customer never wants to receive a certain email, Customer level Email Preferences would be the best place to set that.
If you have a project-specific email preference, that would be set at the project level.
- Save any changes
Your customers are set up!