In this article, you will learn how to create a new field material request on the Jobsite.
Table of contents
Login to PeerAssist Mobile
- Login to the PeerAssist Mobile App. The default page displayed is "View List".
- There are multiple App views that can be displayed:
- T&M Tickets - A list of all currently active fieldwork or service tickets and Authorization requests.
- eForms - A list of forms that are currently active.
- Material Request - A list of all field material requests,
- Select the Material Request option to view a list of all material requests that are open.
Begin a New Request
- Tap on Create and select Material Request to create a new form.
- Select the form that will be filled out by tapping on the Choose a Form drop down.
- Enter the Request Date and Notes if needed. Due dates for requests help everyone stay on track.
- Tap on Add Picture to add images as needed.
At any time, you can click on Save Draft and come back to complete your form later.
- Tap on Edit Details start filling in the details of the request.
- Material can be added from a preloaded list or the user can enter custom items.
- Add equipment items, including additional comments.
- Answer all questions.
- Add comments where appropriate. Take advantage of the voice dictation feature on your tablet to add comments quickly.
- Tap Next to move through all questions and capture a signature.
Sign Your Request
- Preview the completed request before signing.
- Select Action Type and click Submit Request.
- Tap to Sign the form.
- Enter a Signature Note if needed.
- Tap Confirm (Typical) or Make a Copy? (Optional)
- Confirm: Confirms your signature choice and proceeds to the next step.
- Make a Copy?: Confirms your signature choice, proceeds to the next step while simultaneously duplicating the form on to your dashboard in the Draft step. After completing the signature confirmations on this current form, you may edit the details of the copied from on the View List page. This option is intended to help create forms with similar data quickly.
- An email form will open to allow the foreman to select the contacts who should receive a copy of the completed request. Tap on Confirm to continue.
- You will see a confirmation that the form was created and you will be returned to the View List page.
Save and Refresh
- The Save and Refresh button helps keep your team updated with your requests.
Now let's continue to Sign and Send a Material Request for Electronic Approval.