Learn about resetting tickets, marking change orders issued and managing the change order log.
Table of Contents
- Resending a change order request
After a Change Order Request is sent, the ticket - and any extra work you may have documented in Request for Price - will move from the Field Work in Progress tab to the Change Order Log tab. Both will be in the Executed step.
Open an Executed ticket and scroll to the bottom to find a few options:
- Reset - If, for example, the GC is asking for revisions to a change order request you have sent, use the Reset button to put it back in the pricing step. After making changes you will need to move it back to Waiting for Approval and send the Change Order Request again to bring it back to the Change Order Log as Executed.
- Resend to Customer - This will open an email prompt for you to resend the Change Order Request to the GC
- Change Order # - When you receive a change order from the GC you can select Change Order # to indicate the Change Order Request has been approved. This will change the ticket status to Change Order Issued and the GC's change order # will be visible on the dashboard.
- Filter by Project & Executed step
- If you like, Save To My Views so that you can pull up this view automatically
- Click Export and drag-and-drop the fields you wish to include on the change order log
- e.g. Date Executed, Ticket #, Group Reference, GC Reference, Category, Description & Amount
- If you like, Save Export Format to create the same report in the future
This will produce an Excel file that you can customize to suit your needs:
Contact Support if you are interesting in learning
about pushing your T&M data to your accounting software