Learn how to review all your extra work and service work using the office PeerAssist Platform.
Table of Contents
- Login to the office PeerAssist Platform
- T&M dashboard
- My Own View tab
- Using Filters
- Export custom reports
Login to the Office PeerAssist Platform
- Login to the Office PeerAssist Platform by going to http://www.mypeerassist.com
- After login, the default view for your account will display.
To find out how to set up your default view, go to Setup your account
T&M Tracking Dashboard
The T&M Tracking dashboard consists of several tabs that are explained below.
Take some time to review the tabs and the steps to help you understand the flow of the extra work through the PeerAssist Platform.
- Authorizations - this tab shows authorization requests which can be used to get approval before starting any extra work
- Field Work In Progress - this tab shows all the Ticket type Field Work that is currently in process and consists of the following steps.
- Entry - The extra work is currently underway the foreman is logging labor and materials.
- Pending Signature - The extra work has been completed and has been sent electronically to the GC for signature.
- Pricing - The extra work has been completed and the GC has signed the ticket and is ready to be priced.
- Waiting for Approval - The extra work has been priced and is ready for a Request for Change Order to be created.
- GC rework - When the GC rejects a request for change order and needs some changes to the pricing, it will move into this step.
Tickets should be put into the Waiting for Approval step to lock their pricing and wait for other tickets to be grouped into one Request for Change Order.
Extra work can be grouped at any time to create one Request for Change Order for multiple tickets.
To see how to group your extra work, go to Grouping your Tickets
- Request for Price - Any requests for price/priced change work can be tracked here. An estimate can be attached and a request for change order can be sent for these types of work. The steps in this tab are:
- Pricing - The details for the request for price are being entered and priced up.
- Waiting for Approval - The Request for Price is ready for a Request for Change Order to be created.
- Change Order Log - this is the change order log of all the work that has been sent to the GC as a request for change orders and is the view of all completed and priced extra work. The steps in this tab are:
- Executed - These are tickets that have been sent as a Request for Change Order.
- Change Order Issued - if the GC approves the Request for Change Order you can update the ticket with the change order number.
- No Charge - Any ticket can be marked as a No Charge at any time and be sent to the GC, This can help when you are negotiating for change orders if you log and track all the no-charge work you performed and show it in your Change Order Log.
- Tracking Only Complete - Some extra work is only logged so you can keep track of the work (Tracking Only ticket type). For these, you do not intend to create a change order for it. This step shows all tickets that were completed using this type.
- Service Work - This tab shows all the Service Work type field work that is currently in process and consists of the following steps. Service work types result in an invoice being generated for the work when it is completed and priced.
- Entry - The service work is currently underway the foreman is logging labor and materials.
- Pending Signature - The service work has been completed and has been sent electronically to the GC for signature.
- Pricing - The service work has been completed and the GC has signed the ticket and is ready to be priced.
- Waiting for Approval - The service work has been priced and is ready for a Request for Change Order to be created.
- My Own View - We created a tab for you to create your own custom view of information and save them so you can select them at any time. All steps are available to select from in this tab.
Some examples of custom views may be, for a certain project you want to see all field work in progress and completed so you can export this to your GC to send periodic updates of all extra work for the project.
Another example could be creating a view of all extra work that is pending signature so you can export and send it to your GC for them to review and take action.
My Own View tab
The My Own View tab is designed to allow you to create a view of any status or type of work on one view.
Our default tabs of Authorizations, Field Work In Progress, Request for Price, Change Order Log, Service Work may not suit your needs, so the My Own View allows you to create your own custom view(s).
Go to T&M Dashboard for a more detailed explanation of the tabs.
Create a new view
- Navigate to My Own View tab.
- Click on Filters Off to make your selections on what to view.
- The possible selections are shown below.
- Once all selections are made, click on Apply Filters to view the results.
- Click on the Filters Off button. When this button shows "Filters Off" it means no filters are applied. When this button shows "Filters On" it means filters are currently being applied.
- Several filters can be applied in combination, and any set of filters can be saved and named so you can access them again as needed.
- Some drop downs are checkbox lists. For example, you select one or more projects or one or more steps.
- Click on Apply Filters to apply your selections to the tab and display the results.
- If at any time you wish to start again, click on Clear Filters to clear all filters.
Saving your view
- Your filter selections can be saved and used again. Click on Save To My Views to save your selections.
- Name your view and click Save.
- Your new view will be saved and can be selected at any time from My Field Work Views. It can always be deleted by clicking the red delete button at any time.
- Also, you can access it from the My Saved Views on the dashboard.
Export customized reports
PeerAssist offers custom exports for the T&M app. Filter your view then export just the information you need.
- Navigate to the T&M dashboard and click on the Filters button to open the filtering menu
- Use the filters to get the view of the information you want to export
- Apply Filters to view the results
- If you Save to My Views you'll be able to access this same search again in the dropdown on the dashboard
- Pull up the filtered view you would like to export, and click on Export Excel
- All of the available categories for the export are on the left portion of the window, drag the categories you would like to include in the export to the right side.
- Or, you can choose the arrows or the Default T&M Export from the dropdown to export all categories
- Make your selections and Save Export Format and in the future you can select it from the drop down list
- Export when ready
- The filtered view will be exported in an excel file for your use.