Workflows is where you can customize the settings for the PeerAssist T&M, eForms & Purchasing modules. This is also where you can customize your T&M billing template and set company default trade rates. These will be the company defaults.
Table of Content
- Adjust Your Workflow Settings
- Configure T&M Pricing (billing template and trade rates)
- Service Work Settings
- Change Order Letter Settings
- Field Material Request & PO Processing Settings
Customize T&M Workflow Settings
In Admin > Workflows you will be able to adjust your company's T&M Settings. Most of these can be customized further at the project level.
- Set your company's Starting Ticket Number. This defines the format of your ticket numbering and it can be overridden at the project level if needed. For example, 000001 will set the format of your ticket numbers to be 6 digits. PCO-0001 will set the format to be PCO-0001, PCO-0002, etc. for your tickets as they are created.
- Switch Authorization Request on or off at the company level. If you do not want your foreman to request authorization to put extra work on a ticket, you can turn off this feature for the whole company. If you leave it on, it can still be turned off at the project level.
- Click on Configure Emails to set which emails will be sent internally and to the GC. This can be overridden at the project level. For example, if you never want to see emails for Tickets created, you can switch this off at the company level and then set it for the one or 2 projects that you wish to see them.
- If you would certain people notified each time a new project is set up you can set that up in the New Project Notification button.
Configure Your T&M Pricing
The Configure Pricing button is where you can customize your T&M billing template and set your trade rates. These can also be modified at the project level.
Learn how to customize the billing template at the company level here.
Learn how to set your company's default trade rates here.
Customize Service Work Invoice & Change Order Letter
You can customize the way your invoices and change orders appear. This can also be modified at the project level.
FMR & PO Processing Settings
- If you are using Field Material Request and PO Processing you can enter Purchasing Contacts, format the text and numbering sequence.
- Make sure to Save your changes